Sunday, August 30, 2009

Spicy Italian Sausages from Espirito Santo

We did manage to pop by Espirito Santo after lunch and buy my favourite Spicy Italian pork sausage for Sunday breakfast. Espirito Santo makes darn good sausages...far better than the ones sold at Jasons/Cold Storage. Not having tried those made by other gourmet butcheries before, I can't say that it's the best in Singapore but it sure rocks my boat!!

Is it the combination of all that juicy fat and lots of herbs and spices, and sweet tasting minced pork that they use? Of course the price is quite dear, so much so that I only ended up with less than half this morning *sulk*. The other "more than half" portion went to E who ventured the undoubtedly superior claim that he did a 20 km run before sunrise. I can't argue with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment